Written by Eric Yee Friday, 01 June 2012 14:32
Today Square Enix has revealed plans to release a sequel to Mini Ninjas in just a few weeks! Mini Ninjas Adventures will be available for download exclusively on Xbox Live Arcade on June 29th for 800 Microsoft Points. Mini Ninjas Adventures is a downloadble Kinect title developed by Side-kick ltd.
Below are some of the features of the motion controlled Mini ninjas Adventure:
- 21 Different Levels - All packed with multiple different enemies, and environments
- Mini Games – Put your Ninja skills to the test across a range of mini games
- Boss Battles – Take on the ultimate Ninja challenge with fiendish boss battles
- Gesture Driven Combat – Put your body through the full Ninja workout, controlling multiple weapons with movement and voice-activated attacks
- Physical and magic attacks – Easy to learn, tricky to master
- Character upgrade system – Customise your character to suit your Ninja style
"We are thrilled to be working with Square Enix and IO Interactive. Bringing Hiro to life using Kinect gave us an excellent opportunity to use our passion for motion games to create a deep arcade title that is fun for all" said Asaf Sela, founder and creative director of Side-kick.
Mini Ninjas was a cute ninja game when it was originally released and I can honestly say I will be checking this out once the 29th rolls around. Check out the screenshots below: